After your initial phone call and visit to our Glen Ellyn showroom, a Kitchen Studio designer will come to your home to see the space and discuss the project. We will share our design ideas and make suggestions to accommodate your design wish list and budget.
A retainer fee will be determined based on the scope of your project. This non-refundable fee is applied to the final cost of your project and covers the following:
- Development of multiple design ideas for your space
- Cabinetry construction, wood species, finishes and design theme consultations
- Floor plan revisions and presentation of design concepts
- Appliance, countertops, lighting fixture consultations and specifications
- Development of interpretive drawings including floor plan, elevations and perspectives via CAD system or hand drawing depending on the project scope